Friday, March 9, 2012

Davida's Creations!!!

***I'm a stay at home mom so in between teaching and taking care of my 3 year old daughter I also make scrapbooks and other things for people from home.  If you are looking for someone to help you out with all those photos you have but can't figure out what to do with or just don't have the time.  I'm your girl.  So if you're interested let me know you can check out my facebook page at:       http://www.facebook.com/pages/Scrapbooks-for-sale/261309517231196



Here are a few other things I have made that are not on my page...

Chipped Photo Frame with a handmade flower to your
right and pearl beads for added decoration.

Magnetic Chalkboard with hand made
flowers out of fabric that are also magnetic
and move about the board.



 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment