Friday, March 9, 2012

"B's" Creations for home

---Well I have decided to redecorate my bedroom and since my bed spread is dark brown I have decided to change all the black and green stuff to either white or blue/teal. I'm trying to keep it low budget so I'm reusing old stuff that is in my room and giving it a good paint/remodel. So far I have done some frames and a shadow box. I still need to finish some of the other frames and my dresser. I'm totally in love with the rustic and vintage style so that is what I'm shooting for I'm planning on painting my dresser white with the old look to it using Vaseline on parts of the dresser before I paint it to give it that chipped look. I believe it will look amazing. So when I get it done I will make sure to put up photos, but until then this is what I have done so far:

I painted this frame blue with spray paint I think I'm
going to take out the glass and do something
different in the inside.



I think with these frames I'm going to hang them
just like this without anything else.
I'm so in love with how these turned out!


This is my shadow box it actually had and ugly
bear in it so I took it out and painted it blue
with Acrylic paint. Then cut out corkboard to
fit the back and had Davida make me a flower out of
fabric to put in the center. (she did a fabulous job  



This Shelf is actually not for my room but
for my daughters.  I painted it green then
hand painted the flowers on the front.  It is
really going to look great in her room that our
friend Mandy Painted.

No comments:

Post a Comment