Saturday, January 12, 2013

Been Way to Long

So I havn't posted on here in a while so let me catch you up....

Me and Davida are still hard at work on our crafts and can't wait to share them with you.

Recently I have opened a booth at KK's Crafts and Antiques in Lubbock, Tx where I moved to back in July 2012.  We have all kinds of things for sale and would love for you to check them out. 

Davida has been sending me stuff to to put in there so if you are looking for pre made scrap books please go check out her work.  She does a great job. :)

My mom and I have been working on cadet hats with cute flowers and bling on them for $25.00 each. 

Plus I just recently got a sawing machine and am exticed to start making things with it.  So keep looking for things to come.

As you all know Valentienes is right around the corner and i'm hopeing to get a bunch of things done for the holiday to sale. 

If you have anything you are wanting made and you just don't have the time or ability, let us know we are always willing to give it a shot.  And would be glad to try and do it for you:)

Hope everyone is having a great New Year!!!

Brooke

No comments:

Post a Comment